ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > DC Gamer Club

Sauerbraten Server Updates and DonationCoder map - Sauerbraten FPS fun

<< < (5/12) > >>

Xenonym:
Well, can someone tell me the server name? I am still very confused as to what it is.

Deozaan:
My computer officially out of commission. So I've installed Sauerbraten on this one. :-)

Servers are named like this: mapname, playstyle: I.P., Servername.

So right now the Server for this thread is listed as "labyrinth, coopedit: 130.13.135.145, DonationCoder"

mouser:
i tried joining and got in spectator mode and could never figure out how to start playing.

Deozaan:
i tried joining and got in spectator mode and could never figure out how to start playing.
-mouser (April 05, 2008, 01:46 PM)
--- End quote ---

When was that?

wreckedcarzz:
That would mean that someone was on the server as a Master and setup the server to have all new players be spectators. Hmm... :tellme: - When was that?

I have to go check the mail for a package, but after that I will logon and take Administrator (highest option) and make sure everyone can get in and play :)

FYI: Hold TAB to see a list of players - White are Normal, Green (I think) are Masters, and Orange (only one) are Administrators. If you can't leave spectator mode and they refuse to "unspec" you (make normal/not spectator), just take down their name and post it here so I can ban it :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version