ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

AnVir Task Manager 5.0.4 at GOTD

<< < (4/4)

Curt:
I don't *know* but it may be the other way around? As an example there is no www.anvir.com site any more, or at least not at the moment. Maybe the company got sold, and someone didn't care to tell?

However, I must point out that the task manager itself is nothing short of excellence. I have a license for the Pro version version and I certainly intend to prolong it when necessary.

Bamse:
Site up again. Strange there is no talk of UniBlue, Dealio on their forum. Or anywhere on their site it seems. Comforting - but you can see there is a hefty 60% of a sale if signing up as an affiliate. Important to inform about.

I checked a download and Dealio is gone. Now double registry, driver nonsense. Uniblue in program and iXi/Plimus outside :) I think progress but there need to be a new term like Free with strings, Free with affiliate deals, Free with toolbar and search hooking or something indicating why X is free. Anvir might not even be that interested in paid version! Free version could be more valuable to them. Perhaps also why it is not that limited.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version