ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

Willing to pay for a small code... $$$

<< < (4/4)

PPLandry:
Understood! don't worry. I was referring to a previous post of mine, where I said I'd look at it monday...

vevola:
What if there are line breaks in the file that i'm trying to import (not commas or tabs)?

PPLandry:
What if there are line breaks in the file that i'm trying to import (not commas or tabs)?
-vevola (March 11, 2008, 07:20 PM)
--- End quote ---
I'm working on this issue right now, so if you can send me a sample (betasupport @ sqlnotes.xxx), I'll make sure that the import goes smoothly

PPLandry:
I got your file, Thanks. Most of the work required is quite easy. SN seems well suited for this kind of information gathering.

You mention Zotero. Would you actually use it? It is rather nice since (1) it uses a SQLite database which SN could read and have live links to Zotero collections and (2) supports many exports type, including XML which SN can easily read.

If you don't plan to use Zotero, I can enhance the importer to support importing biblio formats

I'll be back with a SQLNotes file setup for you

vevola:
Well, it seems that the Zotero community is growing, although I'd prefer working only with one app and having the option.

Should we move this discussion elsewhere at this time? What do you think?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version