ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

The site is now back online (March 6th, 2008) - Come Say Hello!

<< < (17/22) > >>

bassclarinetl2:
Can't we employ Cody to stand beside the server with the electronic equivalent of a crowbar to bash any other idiots over the head if they try in future  :trout: :trout: :trout:
-Carol Haynes (March 07, 2008, 06:40 PM)
--- End quote ---

Ah, I see another fan of Monty Python.

I too would like to offer my congratulations on returning DC to operational status.  I know what its like to have something go completely belly up.  So to all y'all (sorry)  have a giant virtual cold one on me.

Cheers

hamradio:
Welcome back and thanks to everyone involved in getting it back up.  :)

zridling:
Sorry about the multiple posts, my browser froze on me.

Curt:
d00d, u not 1337! -Lashiec (March 07, 2008, 05:52 PM)
--- End quote ---

I thank you for assuring me that I am not merely a number, esp. this number...

Definition number 3 (3415 thumbs up, 1337 thumbs down) :

n. 1. Nestled between 1336 and 1338, 1337 is commonly known as a number, or for the more advanced; an "integer"

2. Often misused to satisfy a lamen's ego, the self-proclaimed 1337 will misuse the title, pretending to hold Xtr3m H4x0r capabilties while in fact masturbating to preteen beastiality at 2:00 AM with baggy eyes; anonymously hassling n00b's with better things to do than kill their babies over mindrot such as Everquest and Warcraft. See also "colon debris" and "queefstain"

- but I guess the short version is that they were not really saying anything...  ;)

Curt:
[donating topic]Will this link lead you to Curt's donating page? I merely right-clicked the  pic below my Homer van Gogh pic.[/donating topic]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version