ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

The site is now back online (March 6th, 2008) - Come Say Hello!

<< < (7/22) > >>

iphigenie:
It happened to me once about a year and a half ago (also on a site running smf, and the vulnerabilty back then for me was in smf :( ) - I know your pain!

Now just sit back and relax and sleep it out - then tell me if I have to worry about my smf site again!

Curt:
Sometimes things need to first go bad, in order to finally be better. This experience will improve DC even more!  :up:

--

Of course I was doubting if I could survive DC being down, but at least now I know I can.

JoTo:
Please count a +1 from me to what Nosh said...thanks to all that helpers that get DC back, up and running.  :Thmbsup:  :-*

I experienced mousers despair, and Gothics sleepless nights and all the help, good hints and suggestions from all the others live at IRC-Channel in the time DC was down. And i was desperate too, because i wasn't be of any help.  :-[  >:(

DC is back...and so is my internet-life!  ;D
[JoTo is singing "Ode to Joy" now!]

CU
JoTo

nudone:
the internet now feels complete again.

thank you to everyone involved in getting things up and running. it sounded like a nightmare.

MikeMcLoughlin:
Great to see you back!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version