ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Comic Strip Generator (and March Caption Contest Announcement!)

(1/7) > >>

app103:
I was doing a little research on what is available in the way of tools to create your own web comics, easily. I found a greate site that was sort of along the lines of what I was thinking of.

Strip Generator lets you create your own comic strips with drag & drop ease, with lots of characters, props, creatures, shapes, talk & think balloons, etc.

It's a lot of fun to play with.

http://stripgenerator.com/And now for the contest...

While playing around with some of the stuff there, I saw a few familiar things that reminded me of this site and created this little single frame comic:

All you have to do is fill in the talk/think bubbles with the conversation that took place between mouser & cody, during this little visit.

Mouser will be giving away a prize of a mug to the winner...with the winner's captioned image printed on it! (how cool is that?!)

Deadline to submit your captioned image is March 21, 2008.

Good luck! I am really looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with.  :D

Aku:
Ok. Let's see if anyone gets this?

Cody: You're not drinking your coffee?
Mouser: You have a beak and you only filled my cup half way...

Are we allowed to post more than 1 idea?

mouser:
heheheh

Are we allowed to post more than 1 idea?
--- End quote ---

of course -- keep 'em coming  :up:

f0dder:
Cody: I just spent the winter in the land of farr, farr away, and the kids there look starved.
Mouser: hm, perhaps we could send them some unicows.

nudone:
it looks like mouser has a thought balloon and cody has a speech balloon so here's what i think...

cody: would you like a cup of tea, mouser? there aren't any worms in it.

mouser: if that is true then why has your beak grown like Pinocchio's nose?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version