ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

the award for most clueless pc user ever - my candidate.

<< < (11/18) > >>

CleverCat:
I have mentioned it elsewhere on these forums but there is the story of the user who after the introduction of 3.5" floppies was confused and folded his old 5.25" floppies in half to get them to fit ....
-Carol Haynes (March 12, 2008, 04:14 AM)
--- End quote ---

techidave:
Someone asked me once on how to delete an icon on the desktop.  and this is probably not the silliest question he has ever asked me, its the only one i can think of.   :(

f0dder:
Someone asked me once on how to delete an icon on the desktop.  and this is probably not the silliest question he has ever asked me, its the only one i can think of.   :(-techidave (March 13, 2008, 05:44 AM)
--- End quote ---
To be fair, not all icons on the desktop can be deleted normally but have to be disabled from some not-so-easy-to-find configuration locations :)

nosh:
3. My mother.

2. A friend of a friend who sent an email to the address [name]attheratehotmaildotcom.

1. A girl in an accountant's office I once apprenticed in - this is during the Win 3.1 era when mice were relatively new - she holds a ball mouse in the air and waves it around... "Why isn't anything happening??!"

app103:
I am going to have to now nominate myself as the most clueless pc user because of what happened the other day:

It took a good 2 hours in a chatroom with people showing me pics of various motherboards and telling me where to look, to find out the model number of my motherboard.  :-[

When it was all over, I had to go take a nap because I was all worn out from the stress of it all.

(hardware ain't my thing)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version