ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Monkey Dash: Play test my game!

<< < (4/6) > >>

Ampa:
Have PMed you both.

Also I solemnly promise to update this thread with a bit of news... very soon!

But not tonight... too tired.

Edvard:
Now Mouser has piqued my interest in your little game and I wonder how you're doing with it?
Any publishers yet?
Still playtesting? (I'd love a link if so...)
 :tellme:

Ampa:
!! Major Update Alert !!

I am proud to announce that Monkey Dash has launched. I took the first (tiny) batch of games to the UK Games Expo 2009, last weekend, not knowing whether we'd sell a single copy.

The result: we almost ran out of stock! The game is a hit!

I am exhausted but very happy, and now need to keep up momentum to sell the second (slightly larger) set of games.

The game was also entered in the Best New Strategy Game competition. The judges placed us second, but Monkey Dash received more public votes than any other game at the expo!

Special thanks to Deozaan, ToxMox and LJBirn from DC who tested the game for me and sent valuable feedback, you are all listed in the rule book as official play testers!

If you want to learn more about the game then visit the Monkey Dash website or Monkey Dash on BoardGameGeek.

Several visitors to the show said that Monkey Dash would make an browser game, and would be ideal to port to the i-phone I am interested in both options both to raise interest in the board game, and as business opportunities in their own right. If anyone at DC has the skills or contacts to develop such things - get in touch!

mouser:
that is fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!

Several visitors to the show said that Monkey Dash would make an browser game, and would be ideal to port to the i-phone I am interested in both options both to raise interest in the board game, and as business opportunities in their own right. If anyone at DC has the skills or contacts to develop such things - get in touch!
--- End quote ---

i'd love to see that happen  :up:

mouser:
holy freakin' bananas that video teaser with the box and components is incredible.. those pieces are wonderful!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QXQgKproaA

How do we order it!?!?!  I saw you can order it from new monkey dash website.  :up:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version