ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Monkey Dash: Play test my game!

(1/6) > >>

Ampa:
OK now that I've lured you into the thread I'll come clean... it is a board game.

Games with Monkeys are fab!
STOP! Come back! Board games are great - honestly.

One year ago I was just like you and thought that board games were dull, old fashioned and generally uninteresting, but then I discovered Board Games With Scott, and the games he reviewed looked fun. From there I surfed to Board Game Geek where I discovered that there are more games in the world than Trivial Pursuit, Monopoly, Cluedo and Pictionary - really good games. Games that I love to play, games that make me proud to say "I am a board gamer".

Cut to the present day, and I've only gone and invented my own game: Monkey Dash - a two player strategy game, involving two fat monkeys, six 'every-good-game-has-them' regular wooden crates, a couple of competing warehouse supervisors and some quirky game mechanics.

After rigorous play testing with friends and family, Monkey Dash is now ready to stretch its legs, and seeks new fresh play-testing talent.

If you are interested then reply to this thread and I'll point you to a download so that you can print your own prototype, and test it to destruction.

Give me some feedback on the experience and I'll send you the two add-ons which extend the base game.

Ampa.

Deozaan:
I'm in. Does it use a lot of color? My tricolor ink cartridge is empty and it will probably cost $15-$20 to get a new one. :(

Ampa:
I'm in. Does it use a lot of color? My tricolor ink cartridge is empty and it will probably cost $15-$20 to get a new one. :(
-Deozaan (February 28, 2008, 04:33 PM)
--- End quote ---

You could get away with printing in black and white - it just wont look so pretty.

PM sent with link to file :)

iphigenie:
I totally agree with you on board games - nothing beats an evening with friends and the right game!

I have a bgg search set up in opera. nuff said  :Thmbsup:

mouser:
sounds cool, i'm in  :up:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version