ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Kodak (Complaint)

<< < (9/9)

Innuendo:
I just skimmed this thread so this may have been said before & I missed it. If so, I apologize but this bears repeating in case anyone does not know:

Today's Kodak is NOT the Kodak we knew growing up. The real Kodak went bankrupt years ago & today's Kodak cameras are just the product of a no-name, shoddy conglomerate that licensed the Kodak name to sell pieces of crap under. They have no real relation to the real Kodak company other than being bottom-feeders trying to live off of the good name of an old recognizable brand name.

Deozaan, what new camera did you get?

Deozaan:
Deozaan, what new camera did you get?
-Innuendo (June 10, 2009, 01:46 PM)
--- End quote ---

None. I still have that Kodak camera. It still takes pictures just fine. Just the video is bad. Also these days having a dedicated camera isn't necessary unless you specifically want to do some photography. There are cameras built into laptops, phones, PDAs, and even portable gaming consoles.

Right now I just mostly use my phone camera for pictures and videos, even though it doesn't take pictures with as many megapixels as the Kodak camera, it still suits my needs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version