ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

look at the size of my mouse mat !!!

(1/4) > >>

nudone:
fans of the ridiculous will appreciate my new purchase - an aimb.pad xl mouse mat. (it's 45 x 90 cm.)

(for those of you that are into big things you may also like to see the size of my recyle bin.)

ThalSwe:
That would be silly amounts of wasted space for me as I hardly move the mouse sideways/up/down. Do see the benefit when you for some reason reposition the mouse across the desk every now and again and still be able to move it as smoothly everywhere.

Looks quite nice tho. Been using the same old mousepad for years. One that my mom got from her workplace but been unable to find one to beat it. Guess I am to cheap to get a new one when the old one "works" ;)

Is that two Cody mugs I am spotting being used as penholders?  :P

tomos:
you'll need a desk extension there nudone ;)

I like those "floppy" mouse pads, got one lately, (steelpad) and have the edge of my table rounded so I can let it hang(out) over the edge

nudone:
Is that two Cody mugs I am spotting being used as penholders?
-ThalSwe (February 27, 2008, 06:53 AM)
--- End quote ---
er, it's three cody mugs being used as pen holders  :)

you'll need a desk extension there nudone ;)

I like those "floppy" mouse pads, got one lately, (steelpad) and have the edge of my table rounded so I can let it hang(out) over the edge
-tomos (February 27, 2008, 06:59 AM)
--- End quote ---
i was going to cut the mat up into two or maybe three sections and just use a smaller section as it would still be super sized - but it seems to make sense to put it under the keyboard, i.e. maybe you could do that instead of letting it hang.

tomos:
no noo I ony got a small one :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version