ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

programing mouse buttons for FARR

<< < (2/4) > >>

lanux128:
nice  8)

i'll add this to my list of permanently useful FARR stuff.-mouser (February 25, 2008, 11:07 PM)
--- End quote ---
thanks, mouser! 8) but i just noticed that this script takes over the middle mouse-button. so a better alternative would be to use an additional key/button to trigger. so, change MButton:: to either one of the below.

• ~MButton & RButton::      ;Hold the middle button then right-click
• !MButton::                     ;Hold the Alt key while middle-clicking

DocSavage:
You are correct that I want to press the middle button (wheel) down to bring up FARR from the tray instance.
Thanks for the responses guys, but I'm not a programer. Can you tell me where to paste this script? Looks like it should go somewhere in the mouse instruction. Or in Win32? Does it go somewhere in the FARR code? If so, how do I get it in there?
Forgive me my lack of knowledge.

lanux128:
the long version is you have to download & install AutoHotKey then copy the above code and save it as <whatevername>.ahk and execute this ahk file. the shorter version is to download the attached file and start using the middle-mouse button to call up Farr. ;)

P.S. Use Win+x to exit the script.

DocSavage:
I just did & it works perfectly!

Armando:
Lanux : I want to do the same thing but map it to ctrl+pause (or ctrl+break). I'm writing send, ^{pause} but it doesn't work.  :huh:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version