ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Fast View

<< < (5/9) > >>

DonL:
FYI, XY's full screen mode supports walking through the current list using PageUp/PageDown.

cmpm:
http://www.firegraphic.com/

named an image program, but plays music and music videos

no document viewer that i can find
the one missing ingredient to an all in one viewer/player

not free

kartal:
FYI, XY's full screen mode supports walking through the current list using PageUp/PageDown.
-DonL (June 26, 2009, 02:33 PM)
--- End quote ---

Would not it interfere with pdf or html browsing though?

tomos:
BTW, the next version of XYplorer (8.10) will have a full screen preview for HTML, MHT, URL, NWS, EML, and MSG files in perfect original size quality.
-DonL (June 26, 2009, 02:00 AM)
--- End quote ---
-DonL (June 26, 2009, 02:33 PM)
--- End quote ---

Sounds great!
I looked recently for 'viewer' in the XY forums but couldnt find anything and was thinking I'd start a thread about it - plans(?), wishes(!) but didnt get around to it so far.

I may as well say my spiel here -
I'd love to see a viewer that would

* show files in the order they are sorted (no slideshow, just some key to move on or back) - which sounds like what you've planned :up:

* allow easy zooming in to selected area (I can see this could be problematic if you're showing so many different formats) e.g. Ctrl+Drag to select area to zoom in - or Ctrl+mousewheel, but that usually doesnt allow zooming into particular area - could be really great if it zoomed into where the mouse arrow was

I dont think there's any file manager with the combination of those two in it's viewer (maybe DOpus 9, I havent tried that)

fenixproductions:
2kartal
If TC does not work properly for you (it can show MHT files in lister but there are no thumbs for them), maybe try something like Universal Viewer:

http://www.uvviewsoft.com/

It can handle many file types by its own but if you're missing something it can handle TC plugins too. The only bad thing I can say about it: free version does not have thumbnails browser built in. Though it is still great tool.

P.S. I've just checked it: UV shows MHT using IE control (I assume that XY does it in the same way).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version