ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

MyUninstaller

<< < (2/3) > >>

PhilB66:
I prefer Revo Uninstaller and PromptUninstall
-Curt (February 21, 2008, 03:49 PM)
--- End quote ---

Is it the one from SpeedApps? The one you tagged as a rip-off?

lanux128:
i have MyUninstaller but nowadays i mainly use FarrUninstall plugin. :Thmbsup:

jgpaiva:
i have MyUninstaller but nowadays i mainly use FarrUninstall plugin. :Thmbsup:
-lanux128 (February 21, 2008, 07:52 PM)
--- End quote ---
Yep, FarrUninstall is great!! :D

Curt:
I prefer Revo Uninstaller and PromptUninstall-Curt (February 21, 2008, 03:49 PM)
--- End quote ---
Is it the one from SpeedApps? The one you tagged as a rip-off?-PhilB66 (February 21, 2008, 06:12 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yes, but I choosed to forget about it, because I've not yet found any others quite like it. But I am of course shameful that I now have sort of advocated a rip-off, by telling that I still am using it, and I promise I will mention it no more!  :-[

majoMO:
Over the years I have wondered if it is possible to run an uninstall string outside the Add/Remove applet or the uninstall supplied by the application. There have been times when uninstall wouldn't work and yet the uninstall string in the registry appears to be perfectly valid. So close and yet so far! Any ideas?  :huh:-Cuffy (February 21, 2008, 03:35 PM)
--- End quote ---

It seems that isn't easy. It's why some developers need to do additionals uninstallers, like Nero, Adobe and Norton to help users find a more effective uninstallation.

An uninstaller can do what the uninstall info allows barely.

It's why I use ZSoft Uninstaller to entirely uninstall a application: with it analysed log the user can to do that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version