ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

MyUninstaller

(1/3) > >>

Cuffy:
"MyUninstaller is an alternative utility to the standard Add/Remove applet of Windows operating system. It displays the list of all installed application, and allows you to uninstall an application, delete an uninstall entry, and save the list of all installed applications into a text file or HTML file.

MyUninstaller also provides additional information for most installed applications that the standard Add/Remove applet doesn't display: product name, company, version, uninstall string, installation folder and more."

Anybody have any experience with this?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  Admin Tools | MyUninstaller 1.38 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author: Nirsoft       http://majorgeeks.com/downloadget.php?id=5912&file=1&evp=a6f522e0b2c887f64e549b47fb748162
Date: 2008-02-21
Size: 41.9 KB
License: Freeware
Requires: Win All
Downloaded: 185 Times

Scan Computer for Driver Updates   Free Downloads From
 Author's Site
 MajorGeeks TX - |USA|
 MajorGeeks TX - |USA|
 MajorGeeks FL - |USA|
 MajorGeeks FL - |USA|
 Internode - |Australia|

TucknDar:
I use it. Like every other nirsoft utility, it's excellent! Much preferable over the default Windows uninstaller dialog, IMO.

Cuffy:
That's good to know, Thanks!  :)

This would also be a good time to ask a stupid questions. One of a gaggle of questions that I maintain in my repertoire for just such occassions.   8)

Over the years I have wondered if it is possible to run an uninstall string outside the Add/Remove applet or the uninstall supplied by the application. There have been times when uninstall wouldn't work and yet the uninstall string in the registry appears to be perfectly valid. So close and yet so far! Any ideas?  :huh:

mouser:
search is your friend.  myuninstaller has been mentioned on dc several times:
https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?action=search2;search=myuninstaller

Curt:
I used to have MyUninstaller, but I prefer Revo Uninstaller and PromptUninstall

- together with Ashampoo UnInstaller Platinum 2

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version