ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Bluescreens and then reboots too quickly for me to read what it says

<< < (2/4) > >>

Josh:
Blue screens are always recorded in the event viewer. Check eventvwr.msc (start - run) and look under system. You will see a listing for bug check. The first hex code is the one you want. You can get more detail on the code from the windows debugging tools at microsoft.com

mouser:
what i want to know is, why does it take so long to get a response on this forum, i mean it's been amost 50 minutes and only 5 useful replies?

Veign:
Blue screens are always recorded in the event viewer. Check eventvwr.msc (start - run) and look under system. You will see a listing for bug check. The first hex code is the one you want. You can get more detail on the code from the windows debugging tools at microsoft.com
-Josh (February 21, 2008, 03:07 PM)
--- End quote ---

And if you want to find more information on an Event check out EventID.net (just made my blog yesterday - leave a comment if it helped).

Veign:
what i want to know is, why does it take so long to get a response on this forum, i mean it's been amost 50 minutes and only 5 useful replies?
-mouser (February 21, 2008, 03:12 PM)
--- End quote ---

:)

Josh:
-mouser (February 21, 2008, 03:12 PM)
--- End quote ---

Its called being mousered. Now you know how it feels! HAH!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version