ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Game: Traveler IQ Challenge

<< < (2/3) > >>

Renegade:
I really need to replace this mouse... I can only reliably get within 500km. (Made it to level 6.)

jgpaiva:
Hi Louise!
Welcome to DC!

Since you're here, i'd like to make a suggestion to this great game of yours.
I like to play the monuments one, but i think it'd become even more educational if after the person chose the site, it'd show the name of the city where that monument is located (if there is any city).

Thanks!

tomos:
great fun allright :up:

[modesty out the window] I got to level 9 or 10 and got a
"Holy Cow, you're good at this" comment :-* [/modesty out the window]

it probably helped doing a good few german language courses here with dozens of different nationalities..

lanux128:
i love this sort of games but site seems to be under maintenance right now but if you liked this, then try your hand at another similar game: Geography Challenge.

• http://www.geographyzone.com

steeladept:
I found it fun too.  I was amazed to find out 1) how well I knew approximately where everything was, and 2) how far off from the borders I thought the cities were.  The first time playing I got to level 6 and missed 7 by about 500 points.  The second time, I got to level 12 before failing.  Not too bad.  Air Force career certainly went a long way to achieving that - no doubt.  On my third attempt - Got to go do it.  Later :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version