ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

OK - lets get to know each other... who are you, what do you do, where from?

<< < (58/187) > >>

mouser:
Hi Laozi and wecome to the site :up:
Those pictures are beautiful -- what a machine  :-*

Darwin:
Yes - welcome to the site Old Master Sailor  :)

icekin:
Guess this thread completely missed me. I am 24, a biomedical engineer currently in Australia. I've lived in about 5 countries till now and traveled to a whole lot more. Software minimalism is an addiction and I tweak the hell out of my PC for speed. In general,

average age of the Software on my computer > average age of Hardware on my computer

I also hate throwing away any computer or electronic circuitry. No matter the condition, I try to fix it up or use the parts, even the screws, wires and ICs. I enjoy building electronic circuits and used to take part in micromouse competitions in the past.

I freelance as a web designer/developer besides my main job. I joined Donationcoder only long after I started reading the site and the posts. I greatly enjoy the function-over-form approach to software here and look forward to finding other communities like this on the web.

jgpaiva:
I greatly enjoy the function-over-form approach to software here and look forward to finding other communities like this on the web.
-icekin (October 06, 2007, 05:27 AM)
--- End quote ---
I'm sorry to inform you that there is no such thing, when some community starts to have a similar user-base as DC, cody goes there and beats them with a stick!  ;D

Welcome to DC, icekin!

TeaTime:
Hello everyone! My  name is Michel (that's Michael in English), I'm a Frenchman living at this time in France, will be 54 on Halloween (yep, I'm a 10/31 Scorpio!), officially a translator, but I still get to touch broader horizons... I discovered this friendly community of yours (of mine?) via the famous Process Tamer software, which enlightens my processor!

A very big  :) to all!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version