ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

OK - lets get to know each other... who are you, what do you do, where from?

<< < (11/187) > >>

Renegade:
I'm from Canada, but I live in Seoul, Korea now.

The pictures above are NOTHING like where I live, and I'm a bit jealous.

To see a bit about where I live, you can have a gander at the Soju Dreams - Pictorial humor of life in Korea :) hehe - Enjoy~!

Ryan

Mark0:
I'm from a place very near Venice, Italy. About 15-20 min. by train.
The fact that there's is a 5 minutes approximation in 20 minutes total says all about the trains service here! :)

But I prefer to consider my home a place where I spent three years as a kid, and where I try to return whenever possibile.
It's Misurina, one of the so-called pearl of the Dolomiti mountains.

Bye!

jpfx:
I was born in Oxford.... long time ago :)

Now I live in Greenwich (SE London).
-Miles (September 18, 2005, 05:59 AM)
--- End quote ---

Ahh.. I went to Uni in Greenwich. Those pictures bring back memories of me pedaling like a beast along the road at the bottom of the hill, coming to/from Brockley & Woolwich every day.

I now live in The States (sob). If you have any other pictures you could point me at I would be so obliged! :)

Miles:
Here you go: http://www.christopherholt.com/subjects/britain_03.htm

The ones I posted, I took myself. If there's a particular view that you want I'll get the camera out.

When were you here? The area has changed a lot recently. Did you know that the University has taken over most of the Old Royal Naval College now?

Miles

jpfx:
I left in 96, before they got really started on the millenium thing across the river. I was born in Beckenham and grew up in Lewisham. You make it look extremely pleasant.
Not to put the dampers on it too much but I almost always had trouble breathing during rush hour on the bicycle especially passing the Cutty Sark. Pollution seemed very thick there. You're probably okay up on Blackheath.
Nice to see pictures though, I have no photos and although I'd like to go back, it's one of those things waiting for the non existent lottery ticket win.
Thanks for sharing!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version