ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

OK - lets get to know each other... who are you, what do you do, where from?

<< < (10/187) > >>

m_s:
I missed the January weather - I was in India, comfortable and safe in a cheap hotel in Mumbai, watching on BBC World as the tsunami wrecked the southern coast and much, much else.  I'm struck by how many English people read these forums... I wonder where the majority of donationcoder visitors come from?

mouser:
m_s i was just thinking the exact same thingĀ !

maybe i can try to install one of these map things where people can place a little marker on a map showing where they come from, might be nice.
in my next blog ill try to make a map from the website stats.

m_s:
That would be interesting!  Might also be fun to see not just where people live, but where they come from...

Carol Haynes:
How about adding a footnote to the rogues gallery page so everyone can give the info if they wish?

You could always gather stats with a poll (it must be easy to download a countries list from somewhere on the web)

JeffK:
I am from Australia.  It has always surprised me how many Indian people are on the net, especially living and working outside India.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version