ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

OK - lets get to know each other... who are you, what do you do, where from?

<< < (40/187) > >>

kyrathaba:
I'm Bryan.  Age 35, Kentucky resident (but I have teeth and wear shoes).  I work as a licensed psychotherapist, but I wish I worked as a programmer.  Computers "listen" better ;>

y0himba:
I'm Bryan.  Age 35, Kentucky resident (but I have teeth and wear shoes).  I work as a licensed psychotherapist, but I wish I worked as a programmer.  Computers "listen" better ;>
-kyrathaba (January 26, 2007, 10:01 PM)
--- End quote ---

;D Welcome to the forums!

Vishesh:
An Introductory Forum...... :Thmbsup:

I'm Vishesh Handa, 16, Live in Delhi,India....love programming  :P

Oh yea I'm in High School..... :P

tinjaw:
Computers "listen" better ;>-kyrathaba (January 26, 2007, 10:01 PM)
--- End quote ---

That's the whole problem with them! They do exactly what you tell them to, instead of what you want them to do.

"I know that is what I typed, but that isn't what I meant. If computers are so smart it should have know that!!! Grrrrrrrrrr!!"

kyrathaba:
"I know that is what I typed, but that isn't what I meant. If computers are so smart it should have know that!!! Grrrrrrrrrr!!"
--- End quote ---

I know what you mean, tinjaw.  Computers can be frustrating, just like people can.  I think a lot of ppl don't realize that computers have feelings.  Just the other day, my computer finally broke down and admitted to me that she's been very jealous the past few weeks because I've been seeing another computer (at work).  I hadn't been careful enough (had unthinkingly sent an email from work computer to my ISP internet account), and what could I say?  I was caught with both hands on the keyboard!  I just swallowed my pride and apologized, and gave her a RAM upgrade and a nice long defrag.  We're getting along fine again, now ...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version