ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

OK - lets get to know each other... who are you, what do you do, where from?

<< < (34/187) > >>

hamradio:
Ok...here it goes I am Carroll from the Oldest Town in Tennessee, USA.  There is a little research for some of you...I am an amateur radio operator and have been a licensed one since 1998.  I also like programming simple stuff, website graphics/designing, and a few other things.  :)

CodeTRUCKER:
Ok...here it goes I am Carroll from the Oldest Town in Tennessee, USA.  There is a little research for some of you...I am an amateur radio operator and have been a licensed one since 1998.  I also like programming simple stuff, website graphics/designing, and a few other things.  :)
-hamradio (January 08, 2007, 11:38 PM)
--- End quote ---

My Dad was a ham.  WN5TOE (originally, WB5TOE way back when...)

baesparza:
My name is Bradley. I hail from the city of Kent, Washington on the Easthill above the fertile Green River Valley in the beautiful and incomparable Pacific Northwest. USA out of the Pacific Northwest! (Whew) I am 44yo and am a native of King County where I live.

I am a lazy end user that likes ease of use and pretty colors. I am a rookie Rugby player and I like to thrift shop. I ♡ Pop Culture in its many manifestations, including art, music and books. I sing and play piano somewhat; and garden and cook.

nrenfree:
I am a 41 year old interactive architect working for a publishing company. They gave me that title because they can't pay me much.  :D  I have lived in California all my life except for a few years in Indiana enjoying "real" seasons." I am a diehard Macaddict who loves this site because of the spirit and camaraderie I find here. Since I program cross-platform, I use some of the software found here and delight in seeing what's new even if I can't use it. I have two cats, one of whom is purring at me right now telling me he is OH SOOOOOO Hungry. That's about all that's fit to print.

Take Care

Arjen:
Hi everybody,

My name is Arjen (pronounced "AR-yen"), I'm 33 and I live in Utrecht, a city in The Netherlands known for its canals, Dom church tower and university. I currently work for an environmental consulting company, where I develop software for the environmental field. Our software is mainly used by governmental organisations for managing their environmental data (e.g. soil data, but also environmental permits).

I learned to program on the venerable Commodore 64 and have been doing it (on and off) ever since. I program under Windows at work, but I am using Linux for my daily computing tasks at home. Unfortunately I haven't gotten around to programming under Linux yet - hopefully in the future.

I enjoy hiking in the "great outdoors" to compensate for my inactive time behind the screen.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version