ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

OK - lets get to know each other... who are you, what do you do, where from?

<< < (179/187) > >>

baalimago:
hello!

i am imago

im strange. live in sweden.

i'm good at stuff. really good.

tomos:
hi Peggy77, and welcome to donationcoder :up:

That site is nice and clean looking. I'm always curious about different careers -- I know the very basics of html, and know next to nothing about databases. Did you study that combination, or learn on a job?

Re the graphics, when you say develop your skills, do you mean technical, or design (or both). Again wondering, would you do a course then, or learn en-route.
I use graphics software (photoshop illustrator), but for semi-technical illustration. Tried my hand at doing a couple of small graphics jobs for friends, and realised I either dont have a natural talent, or it requires work/(study?) before you learn to create something good. Also created one simple website -- wasn't really happy with how it looked. (It never came to be anyways.)

mouse53:
Hello all I am another mouse, mouse53.  I am from Redding,California ,USA. We are about 2 hours from the Oregon border and it gets really hot here in the summer,  like about 110 or more.  I am now retired at 65,  never thought I would be this old, lol.  I was a Sheetmetal Worker for many years,  a tree trimmer for a utility company trimming the trees away from the high power lines, made corrugated pipe for a while,  did HVAC installations running crews installing the duct and equipment in new homes and commercial jobs,  and was a Maintenance Tech the last 12 years repairing everything in the home for a property management company.  Had my own repair business for a while,  doing cabinets,  carpentry,  plumbing,  and light electrical.  Went back to college in 1996,  got a degree in business,  am HVAC Certified Universal for the EPA,  and a certified Pool Operator for swimming pools and spas. And I still don't know what I want to be when i grow up. I know that seems like a lot,  but spans 49 years of working. Have 3 ex-wifes,  4 sons all grown,  and 7 grandkids. I got into computers late,  like 1996,  love gaming,  Armored Warfare,  Firefall,  Couterstrike Global Op, Defiance,  All of the Myst series ,  URU online,  and Obduction.

I think mouser is doing a great job and hope to continue helping when I can.Will have to find my pics and post some here. You all seem like a nice bunch here.

mouser:
Glad to hear more about your life mouse53 -- it's always nice to have more people post here on this thread and share a bit of their lives with us  :Thmbsup:

cranioscopical:
I know that seems like a lot,  but spans 49 years of working.
--- End quote ---

Welcome!

OK - lets get to know each other... who are you, what do you do, where from?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version