ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

OK - lets get to know each other... who are you, what do you do, where from?

<< < (29/187) > >>

TucknDar:
Congratulations, TucknDar, on your new daughter.  May your joy continue!

Best wishes,

Jeff Kogler
-JeffK (August 07, 2006, 05:55 PM)
--- End quote ---
Thank you!!

Dell[a]:
I am 28, live in Bethlehem Pennsylvania. I am married to Gothic for a little over a year now. NO "human" kids yet, but we do have our "animal" kids.  2 year old HUsky named Dakotah and a 7 month old pussycat named Sandalphon. I went to college and majored in Early Childhood Education/Early intervention, but did not graduate. I was an internship away from graduation when my dad got seriously ill, I gave the rest of my college money back to my mom so she could stay in Philadelphia where my dad was in the hospital for nearly a year. I just havent gone back to school yet, but I hope to finish up one day. For about 6-7 years I worked in childcare for kids with and without special needs. Now for the past 2 years I have been working with adults with MHMR, which is simply adults with Mental retardation and mental health issues. I am the supervisor of a group home where 4 women reside...some of whom have very challenging behaviors. So I am kept very busy.
I like computers, but I don't know a whole lot about them. I try and learn new stuff sometimes, especially programming...but my mind just doesnt grasp it yet. My greatest accomplishment so far is my snail rescue game, and I my new project which i have yet to start- about people who live on the sun.  :huh:
Hrm, what else? I drive a 2002 pontiac grand am, though I truly miss my 97 explorer, even tho it would have sent me bankrupt from the way gas prices have been. I dont have any pics of where I live readily available, but I can certainly ask Gothic to upload some. Gothic and I met on mIRC about1.5 years ago by complete accident. But we have been together ever since. He is my super sexy 6 sided snookums, and I love him very much!  :P
And I wanna say that even tho I dont know much about puters, I think this site is really really groovy. It has grown into one big happy family!!!!! :D

mouser:
glad to have you and gothic on the site della  :Thmbsup:
and say to you tuckndar and neils  :up:

pwsfrancis:
Hi, and regars mouser,

Greetings from Malaysia!

:up:  I'm new to all these but anyway thanks for the great things (the sharing, I mean). 

:D  Thanks guys!

Regards.

Rohit:
Hello everyone!

My name is Rohit and I am from India. I found this great website last year, but I joined it only about 2 weeks ago. Many thanks to Mouser and to other members for creating such a useful website and friendly community.

I am 30 years old male, and have been a professional programmer for 7 years. I recently quit my job to become an indie software developer/publisher, these days referred to as a "MicroISV." My original goal was to develop desktop games, but recently I have been thinking of switching to application development.

I really love coding, and wish I had the time to learn many different languages. Currently I am proficient in Java (5 years' experience), and that is the language I plan to develop my software in.

A little more about me: I grew up in New Delhi (India's capital), but these days I am living in Bangalore. I am married, but we don't have any kids yet.

My name is a word from the Sanskrit language, meaning, "the color of the rising sun." Apart from coding, my other loves are spirituality (non-religious) and trying to understand Life in simple words. I am reasonably sure that had computers not been invented yet, I would have become a monk :D I am also interested in community service projects, and once I am established in my new career, I would like to contribute in some way to my local community and/or the world.

That's all for now. See you around later! :)
Rohit

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version