ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

OK - lets get to know each other... who are you, what do you do, where from?

<< < (169/187) > >>

mouser:
We welcome all apps -- however I have bad news for you regarding receiving donations -- it's very rare to receive donations and they will be small.  that's just the reality of it.  if money is important you should try selling your software as shareware or making mobile apps that can be charged for in the store.
donationware will bring you appreciation and encouragement and interesting friends and users.  we love donationware here and we try to all support it, but the reality is that there is very very little you will receive in donations.

KynloStephen66515:
We welcome all apps -- however I have bad news for you regarding receiving donations -- it's very rare to receive donations and they will be small.  that's just the reality of it.  if money is important you should try selling your software as shareware or making mobile apps that can be charged for in the store.
donationware will bring you appreciation and encouragement and interesting friends and users.  we love donationware here and we try to all support it, but the reality is that there is very very little you will receive in donations.
-mouser (October 13, 2014, 04:42 PM)
--- End quote ---

"If it makes some money, then brilliant...if it doesn't...then oh well.  So long as at least 1 person enjoys using it...or you enjoyed making it...then it doesn't really matter"

That is how most Software that gets released on DonationCoder is released as...it is about the fun, the programming, the friendships, and the community.  We love free Software  :D

TailsLover:
Hello there this is really my first time here , so any advice would be helpful

Ath:
-TailsLover (February 15, 2015, 10:33 PM)
--- End quote ---
Advice? Just be nice  :) then read the topic-title, and if you think you have something useful to add, reply. Or ask, if you have questions.

cranioscopical:
-TailsLover (February 15, 2015, 10:33 PM)
--- End quote ---
Advice? Just be nice  :) then read the topic-title, and if you think you have something useful to add, reply. Or ask, if you have questions.
-Ath (February 16, 2015, 03:58 AM)
--- End quote ---

It's pretty much guaranteed that whenever you join in nobody will be unkind in any way. Most will be patient, many will be informative, all will be polite. Join in, you can't go wrong  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version