ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

OK - lets get to know each other... who are you, what do you do, where from?

<< < (162/187) > >>

mouser:
Very nice to meet you, jf -- welcome to the site :up:

(ps. i'll merge this thread in to the "let's get to know each other thread") if you don't mind.

jf3000:
Thank you

Vurbal:
My name is Rich Fiscus and I write and create videos for AfterDawn.com. In my former life I was an IT monkey and for a couple years I taught community college networking classes. I found DonationCoder more than a year ago when I was looking for a launcher to alleviate my headaches with the Windows 7 [strike]Stop[/strike] Start menu. Now I'm hoping to give something back by contributing to the community and doing a little promotion for some of my favorite software.

Curt:
welcome, jf3000
You are clearly a very busy software author!  :up:

However, you are just as clearly not really into sales or marketing, huh? The names you have given your applications, makes it totally impossible to ever do a successful Internet search for almost any of them!
 ;)

Do you have a homepage for your software?

40hz:
Welcome and well met! Always good to have a new voice join our discussion. I'm a sysadmin for hire and network integrator (along with other things I enjoy doing far more) so it's always nice to make the acquaintance of somebody else who's been down in the IT trenches.

Be seeing you around the campus! :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version