ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

OK - lets get to know each other... who are you, what do you do, where from?

<< < (141/187) > >>

skwire:
Welcome, lofty.  Seeing your name reminded me of an album I like by Harry Connick Jr. called Lofty's Roach SoufflĂ©.  Make sure to read the "Story of the album" section on the Wikipedia entry.   :D

larryhawkins:
Hi all I am a 67 yr old male from Louisville KY.  Have been retired since 9/2001.  Was product design engineer in prior life.  Now I do a lot of home makeover and surf the web went time allows.  Found this site from one of the newsletters that I subscribe too.  Looks interesting and enjoyed reading some of the posts in this section ... not sure what I hope to get out of it though.  I downloaded Screenshot Captor as the first program to work with.  Looks like an excellent program.  Larry   :)

cranioscopical:
Hi all I am a 67 yr old male from Louisville KY ... not sure what I hope to get out of it though.-larryhawkins (October 09, 2011, 12:32 PM)
--- End quote ---

Welcome, Larry!

I hope you get a lot out of DC.  Screenshot Captor is a good start  :Thmbsup:

Browse around the various forums/topics, and don't hesitate to join in!

40hz:
Welcome Larry!

Funny. That's exactly how I got started frequenting this place. Saw it written up on a blog I liked and finally swung by to grab some software. Found the forums, liked the crowd, and been here ever since. It's been great for me. Not entirely sure I've been the same for the site.

Anyway, welcome aboard! Don't be a stranger now you've found us.  :)

KynloStephen66515:
Hi all I am a 67 yr old male from Louisville KY.  Have been retired since 9/2001.  Was product design engineer in prior life.  Now I do a lot of home makeover and surf the web went time allows.  Found this site from one of the newsletters that I subscribe too.  Looks interesting and enjoyed reading some of the posts in this section ... not sure what I hope to get out of it though.  I downloaded Screenshot Captor as the first program to work with.  Looks like an excellent program.  Larry   :)
-larryhawkins (October 09, 2011, 12:32 PM)
--- End quote ---

Welcome Welcome Welcome  :D

Stick around...ya never know...you may get hooked...

DC is kind of like the Hotel California...you can check-out, but you can never leave!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version