ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

OK - lets get to know each other... who are you, what do you do, where from?

<< < (138/187) > >>

dax029:
I am a 52 yo guy who lives with his wife and 16 yo daughter in a provincial town in Australia called Kingaroy.  Kingaroy is approx. 220km north west of Brisbane, the capital of the state of Queensland.  We have about 12,000 people.

I work as a mechanical engineer in a power station, looking after monitoring the non financial parts of the business eg plant reliability, energy efficiiency and greenhouse gas issues.

I am a Christian and like to read, watch sport, computing especially mucking around with software as a user (I can't/don't program).

I moderate on a forum at www.emailaddresses.com which is about email and is a good place to visit if you are looking for a provider or have email problems.  I have mentioned donationcoder.com over there but no advertising is allowed so I have to be careful not to breach the forum's guidelines, especially since I am a moderator.

Ozzy1's home, Norway, is also the home of an excellent email privider at www.runbox.com which has a forum over at emailaddresses.

Regards,

Jeff
-JeffK (April 16, 2005, 07:00 PM)
--- End quote ---
Hey Jeff
Nice to see a fellow Queenslander on this site especially one only down the road from me.  I'm in Maryborough, 54 years and live with my wife and 18 year old son who is dong a moulding apprenticeship. My eldest daughter lives in Rockhampton and my middle daughter goes to Uni in Brisbane. I enjoy playing around with my pc and 4 wheel driving but not an expert at either oh and of course a few cans of good old XXXX never goes astray.

Cheers
Dax

Razzy:
Um.. Hello ^^ I'm a 17 year old boy, I live in Argentina, Buenos aires.. What do I do..? I'm finishing Highschool =) Work, None yet.. I'm really interested in computers and systems basically, So I'm going to follow the Systems engineering career as soon as Highschool spits me out.

Well.. Not much to say..

40hz:
Welcome Razzy. Glad you found us. Take a look around and join in the conversation!  :):Thmbsup:

cranioscopical:
Well.. Not much to say..
-Razzy (July 04, 2011, 04:17 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hi, nice to 'meet ' you.

Feel free to join in on any topic. DC is a friendly place and you'll be welcome and treated with respect.

rgdot:
Highschool spits me out.
-Razzy (July 04, 2011, 04:17 PM)
--- End quote ---

;D

Welcome :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version