ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

OK - lets get to know each other... who are you, what do you do, where from?

<< < (23/187) > >>

epopuI:
This is very unlikely, but maybe it is a small world after all. What part of Alberta are you living in and how long have you been there? I became friends with a young lady who was from somewhere in southern Alberta--I can't remember the name of it without looking at a map--we lost contact years ago and I've been trying to look her up. She went to college in Lethbridge in the past few years and either lived there originally or some town relatively nearby. Anyway, her name is Kristi Derricott. Know any Derricotts?
-Deozaan (April 18, 2006, 08:11 PM)
--- End quote ---

No sorry I don't - I am in Edmonton been here 19 years. I have been to Lethbridge but didn't meet anyone outside of the schools I was visiting. ;)

Smirf:
Well, my name is Reinhard, I am from Munich, Germany, and I started my fight "man vs. machine" in my very early days.

I hope, for 10x8 chess to become more popular some day, and my multivariant program SMIRF to play it well then.

Reinhard.

JohnnyBee:
Hi y'all; Johnny Bramham from Solihull, West Midlands, UK chipping in with my four pennyworth.
Now 58, I've been married 34 years, have four kids and three grandkids. 
I started off in the Royal Navy as a junior and left as a P.O eight years later.
I've been a motor mechanic in the trade ever since, working on construction plant, HGV's and cars .
Forced into having to use a PC to make my life easier in my part-time job as a local Councillor, I now refurb older PC's for re-use by disadvantaged kids in my area and generally try to get a better understanding of how they work and making them better.
I built this rig myself, only an XP athlon 2700, but it works well enough so I'm going for a dual Xeon system next with bits bought from eBay.
I'm looking forward now to getting to know more about the programming and software side of things.
Best of British to all of you!
JB.

jgpaiva:
Welcome to the DCcomunity, JohnnyBee!
I trust you'll like it ;)

I'm looking forward now to getting to know more about the programming and software side of things.
-JohnnyBee (April 24, 2006, 04:07 PM)
--- End quote ---

Then, you should check the Programming school!!

101andresfc:
 ;D estoy muy contento de hacer todos estos pasos para obtener la llave....los felicito sigan adelante....yo donare dinero mas adelante cuando pruebe este sofware.

¡pronto nos vemos, adios!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version