ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

OK - lets get to know each other... who are you, what do you do, where from?

<< < (19/187) > >>

Gerome:
Hello,

I come from planet Mars and my shuttle is named Fbsl :)

karlyRana:
I'm new at this type of forum ;) I am Karly, I am 41 and live in Texas and I am disabled and at home. I love my 4 dogs and 2 cats and software  :-* :D
Hope I don't have code everywhere :tellme: If so please forgive me :-\
Thanks all
Karly
I DID have code everywhere! Man I cant get them suckers to work >:(
Karly? lol

Cpilot:
I live in the deep South U.S.A. been using computers of one sort or another since 1976 (4040 and 8080) and beyond. I'm not afraid of trying anything new, OS's or programming languages, but I do have my favorites.
I consider using this stuff as like a puzzle, so I enjoy the low level api and languages that can access em.

And OOP is something I say when I fall, and classes are for school. 

Rover:
And OOP is something I say when I fall, and classes are for school. 
-Cpilot (March 18, 2006, 07:59 PM)
--- End quote ---
I can agree with that.   :beerchug:

mouser:
zaine posted!!!

cue the dancing bananas, it's celebration time!

it really made my week to read your post, zaine
i guess i need to let these guys free now: https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=1977.0
hope you have been enjoying your time away from the computer, it's probably healthy for your mind to take a bit of a break.  but we all miss your blog terribly and great software list updates, and we miss you here as well.  did you see the codycards contest? i think some of the entries might make you laugh (https://www.donationcoder.com/Scripts/imagiine/codycards/gal/?&gal=m).

welcome to karly and gotmilk and of course cpilot and gerome who i talk to on our irc channel, and everyone of course.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version