ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

OK - lets get to know each other... who are you, what do you do, where from?

<< < (115/187) > >>

FCM:
Hello all -

I hail from Florida, married to a R.N. nearing our 20th anniversary in July.  I work in environmental and in the green industries for a local county-level gubment.  I'm also in my junior year of college...ugh...should have done this earlier, but decided with no ties, to take the opportunity to travel for some life experience and gain also practical expertise within a company that had short-term jobs in interesting locales.  No regrets, but now I'm paying for it.   ;D

The site is a bit overwhelming, but from the posts I've been able to read, I had the feeling of a great bunch of folks that have some great sound advice to help me.  Although I've been using the computer and business apps since the mid 80s, I feel more of a noob most times with efficiency than the "expert" I should be, but am a quick understudy :). 
I'll add too, that I still enjoy gaming when I have the time, which has me thinking of searching for an answer here to a question I have.

Lastly, I'd like to thank you for the site and look forward to my time here.  Thanks again.

Apathetic_Coding:
Hello all!

My name is John-Paul, a 27 year old from Memphis TN, and I am a beginner programmer with about one year experience. I started out writing scripts in AHK & AutoIt and while I still stay active in the two languages, I am also learning C and C# .net. I don't have any formal training as of yet but as soon as I am finished planning out my wedding and finally taking the plunge, I plan on going back to school for software development.

I have been a musician for about 14 years and a recording engineer for around 6. I know quite a bit about DAWs and digital/analog sound so if anyone has any questions feel free to ask.

My website, http://sites.google.com/site/apathysoftworks/ is the home for my current freeware and projects.

That's about it. I look forward to becoming a part of the community!

CleverCat:
Your going to love it here!

mouser:
Welcome to the site John-Paul, great to have you here  :Thmbsup:

Darwin:
Welcome, FCM and John-Paul 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version