ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

OK - lets get to know each other... who are you, what do you do, where from?

<< < (111/187) > >>

40hz:
@olla86 - Welcome, welcome, welcome. I spent some of the most enjoyable years of my life in Boston. If you're smart (I wasn't) you'll stay there! :)

kingsmob77:
Hi!

I'm Kingsmob a.k.a PunkRockKarl, a 36 year-old aging punk rocker.  I'm originally from New York City but for reason beyond my control, now live in Houston, Texas. I've been a long time fan of DC and have recently ponied up and donated.

I have two kids, an 8 year-old daughter and 4 year-old son.  They and my wife are the coolest people I know.

I'm a Applications Analyst by trade, currently designing in-house apps for my employer dealing with HR functions, employee tracking and materials management for a project spanning four continents, over 35,00 employees and a whole lot of equipment. This keeps me pretty busy but it's  lot of fun.

I like tweaking, customizing and seeing just how much I can alter computers.  Sometimes I break 'em sometimes I come up with pretty neat stuff.  I dabble in programming and would like to sharpen that skill set but there never seems to be time...and I'm not really that bright.  :D  I'm a little more adept at web development as I worked as a web developer in the past.  I guess I am a general geek as I love computers, Science Fiction and video games...Wow, it's a wonder I got married at all.  I also have a pretty extensive knowledge of music and am something of a music snob.

Anyway, that's all I can think of.  I'm glad to be a member of the DC community.

Cheers,
Kingsmob77

Darwin:
kingsmob77 and @olla86:

Hope to see more of you around DC. You've stumbled upon an incredible place - make the most of it  :)

tomos:
Hi!

I'm Kingsmob a.k.a PunkRockKarl, a 36 year-old aging punk rocker. -kingsmob77 (October 21, 2009, 08:54 AM)
--- End quote ---
haha - a punkrocker and a geek - I love it :)
welcome to the site Kingsmob, I was already listening to a bit of music on your webpage -
you could always add a few recommendations to this thread:
Recommend some music videos to me!

miva2:
just registered and i kind of like this place
got here by that pop-up message saying i need to register for a free key
nice system lol.
i'm just an 18yo guy who is obsessed with games and hopes to become a game programmer as soon as possible :P
I'm currently studying Digital Arts and Entertainment in Belgium :)

yoroshiku onegaishimasu~

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version