ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

OK - lets get to know each other... who are you, what do you do, where from?

<< < (104/187) > >>

freevector:
Hi I’m from Ca, 
I am Interested in web design and graphics design ,
I launched a free vector download site called http://www.freevectordownload.com. It's a free vector images download site.
A lot of cool vectors and all of them are free for personal and commercial use.

Darwin:
Welcome erikts, tranzor, and freevector! Hope to see all of you on the forum  :)

bratliff:
I have been trying to leave Windows for Linux for over a year. I am running the lastest Ubuntu on a partition with Windows on another partition. Ubuntu is working for me for the most part. Peripheral drivers are the worst problem win any Linux system. Too bad you guy's don't code for Linux.

I purchased Total Commander when it was WIndows COmmander. IMHO it is a must have program. Ubuntu has a similar program called Krusader, it even has a TC mode. 

Robert in Panama, flying his remote control electric flying wings.
Retired from Texas Instruments as an electronic tech. Moved to Panama in the mountains where the weather is springlike all year around.

tomos:
welcome Robert  :)
spring all year sounds good and it looks like it's agreeing with you ;)

Darwin:
Retired from Texas Instruments as an electronic tech. Moved to Panama in the mountains where the weather is springlike all year around.
-bratliff (May 29, 2009, 07:46 AM)
--- End quote ---

Welcome Robert  :Thmbsup: Interesting background and an interesting "move" post-retirement! Welcome to DC - hope to see more of you around here  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version