ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

OK - lets get to know each other... who are you, what do you do, where from?

<< < (102/187) > >>

X_FiLeS:
Hi I’m from Melbourne/ Australia, I was born in Holland and moved to Australia when I was 9 yo, I still follow my soccer team – “ Feyenoord “  and the English Premier League “ Man United”  I have  my own computer business now for 21 years, also I’m a Global Moderator for another site, I have been looking around your forum for a while now and I like what I see so I have donated to your site today and I hope I can contribute and get familiar with you all in time.  :)

rgdot:
Welcome to DC, and not for the first time in this thread Go PSV but also Go Gunners  :D  :P

Coeluh:
Welcome to DC, and not for the first time in this thread Go PSV but also Go Gunners  :D  :P
-rgdot (April 26, 2009, 02:22 PM)
--- End quote ---
You can't compare PSV with Man U, cause man u is way better (because of the load of money they have). Feyenoord sucks big time this season. As they do every season:)

Deozaan:
Interesting trivia:

I just noticed this thread was started by one Darryl, back in March of 2005. Darryl is/was the 11th person to join the forum and has only made one post: This one. He hasn't been around since January 2006 and yet this thread is constantly revisited and probably the longest and most viewed thread on the site.

Isn't it amazing the difference one person can make? Darryl's legacy has lived on throughout the years and he may not even know it.

:Thmbsup:

Proximo:
Hello everyone.

I am Proximo.  I have been using or accessing Donation Coder for some time now but I am now going to be more active. 

I am a 3D Designer/Animator by profession and my current position is Computer Aided Design Manager.  I teach Mechanical Engineers how to Design world class products in 3D.

I have been working in CAD for over 20+ years and started writing scripts to automate some task and installation routines.  I really started appreciating the ability to write something on my own that made my life easier, but never considered programming.  I simply thought it was to difficult and a scary world for me to venture into.

I became a big supporter of Open Source software and eventually found Donation Coder.  I enjoyed using the programs that others freely shared to make my life easy but I started to find that I could not always find what I wanted.  The software either had more features than I wanted or not enough.

This is where my passion for learning programming started.  I enjoyed using others programs and decided that it was time for me to learn programming and venture into this crazy world, at least from my perspective.

I am excited about learning and hopefully sharing my own programs in the future.  I decided on C# for my own reasons and I am currently in the learning process.

I want to thank all of you who share your knowledge and I wish to pay you back in a similar fashion in the future.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version