ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

OK - lets get to know each other... who are you, what do you do, where from?

<< < (79/187) > >>

tomos:
hi czechboy :)
yes, we can see your main hobby on your avatar  :P

BTW: is there any kind of geographic map active, as it formely was?
see https://www.donationcoder.com/Columns/mts/b_mouser/archives/2005/09/some_geographic.html
-czechboy (May 27, 2008, 02:22 PM)
--- End quote ---
was that the frapper map? -
I get a 404 on that link, but the frapper map never worked for me anyways..
It would be nice to see a (more successful) map - anyone any ideas?

czb:
I do not know what frapper map is but I thought it was something where people could show where they live. Probably google maps API could be used for something similar nowadays ;)

xxdeadmemoryxx:
Hello. I just joined :) My name is Kristen. I work in back of a vet, cleaning animal cages. But trying to find a new job. I also am a Certified massage therapist in PA. :Thmbsup: I am from Pennsylvannia. I want to eventually move up to the mountains!  :-*

drinkingvinegar:
Hi everyone!

I'm drinkingvinegar,  8) new member that only fell into the forum, because of the drinkingvinegar thread! I thought I would share my knowledge of drinking vinegars with you all.

I'm British, although i left the UK over 40 years ago, just blowing with the wind, lived in Germany, Greece, Denmark for 23 years, then on to China, Taiwan and the last 4 years in Singapore often returning to Europe.

mouser:
welcome to the site kristen and dv :)

and of course Oldřich, the farr plugin master  :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version