ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

OK - lets get to know each other... who are you, what do you do, where from?

<< < (75/187) > >>

mouser:
Don't forget Cody has his own website (link removed), though he and Nick Pearson (nudone) are currently doing maintenance on it.

tinjaw:
A reminder that DonationCoder has its own Frappr Map. If you haven't already, please go stick a pin in it.  :D

mediaguycouk:
Now that I know this place is here I'll put my bit in

I'm Graham Robinson and I'm from Southampton, UK. I work for the University of Southampton in the IT department and generally fix computers.

When I'm not fixing computers I'm doing some PHP programming and create and maintain a flash media server and corresponding player for the modern languages department to play back TV recorded through IPTV.

I'm learning C# and am not doing too well at it (getting slowly through the donationcoder assignments). My GF is a Java programmer by education and a PHP programmer by trade.

mouser:
I forsee many years of fun C# vs. Java debates over the dinner table :)

Welcome to the site Graham :up:

saintsatinstain:
i'm a poet, born in north alabama. I became a grandpa a month ago; two grandgals from my daughter appeared beautifully into the world. i am 65 so a lot of contemporary tech was science fiction when i was young. a poemmaker in a family of mathematicians; dad, younger sis, and daughter all math folk.

dna
upgrade
sapient
humane
aped creator

::::::::::::::::
ain't software
it's hardwired
and humane fat

formats itself
datum by datum
sensuously fit

prosody, sometimes, is mathematical. I stumbled on this site from an article in pcworld, i believe, about freeware. the notice of the link to it was in Freeware forum.  without freeware and inexpensive ware i could not afford computing. thank you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version