ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

OK - lets get to know each other... who are you, what do you do, where from?

<< < (70/187) > >>

yksyks:
Thanks mouser, sure I will! Hope you're feeling better now.

mouser:
I've got a pretty bad cold which is leaving me pretty debilitated.. i hope it goes away soon.

Darwin:
Thank you both! Nothing yet this morning... I'll keep you informed.

Darwin--I noticed you're living in Courtenay, BC, where I was some eight years ago and spent some nice moments in Atlas cafe, if I recall it correctly. Does it still exist?
-yksyks (February 17, 2008, 12:45 AM)
--- End quote ---

Still there, yksyks, and still as popular as ever. I'm floored, actually, you're the first person on DC that I know of who has been here!

Let us know when your son arrives  :) :Thmbsup:

Armando:
I've got a pretty bad cold which is leaving me pretty debilitated.. i hope it goes away soon.
-mouser (February 17, 2008, 02:08 AM)
--- End quote ---

Ahah. I got one too. 5 days of intense fever. 2 weeks of intense coughing. Pretty hard core this year if you ask me.  :(
I'm just starting to recover.
Well... Drink your orange juice, plenty of water, sleep well, and go for short walks once in a while...  ;)

urlwolf:
Ok, in this thread:
https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=12392.new

there's a facebook group created for dc members (and all software lovers). If you have a facebook profile, I think it'd be nice to have all the people in this thread there, for the advantages commented before.

The first member is me :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version