ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

OK - lets get to know each other... who are you, what do you do, where from?

<< < (67/187) > >>

Rhutobello:
Welcome Ciderman....it*s almost so I look myself in the mirror :) (hehehe you use my favourite avatar)

I will also say welcome to all the new ones,,,from another newcommers...and maybe end it with a Biggg Hello to all the old ones...again  ;D

mouser:
Greetings to everyone i haven't said hello to yet.  It's great to have you all here, please pull up a chair and make yourself at home.  It's always fun to see new people post in this thread  :Thmbsup:

ciderman:
Welcome Ciderman....it*s almost so I look myself in the mirror :) (hehehe you use my favourite avatar)

I will also say welcome to all the new ones,,,from another newcommers...and maybe end it with a Biggg Hello to all the old ones...again  ;D
-Rhutobello (January 29, 2008, 12:16 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thank you...i saw this avatar on some other forum and i have been trying to find it....so finally i found it i couldnt be happier!

noblejoker:
G'day
My name is Matt and I live in South Coast NSW Australia (about 3 hrs South of Sydney)
We have the best beaches and climate in the world This pic is from the headland near my house
OK - lets get to know each other... who are you, what do you do, where from?
I am 37 married with 2 boys 5 & 2 and my family is the best thing I ever did and ever will do
I run a business in the insurance industry with my brother
I have always loved computing starting with a Commodore 64 way back when
I have a lot of hands on experience on Windows and Office and am pretty handy in the face of most PC problems
I am Mac & Linux curious and just bought a G3 iBook so I can play with Mac OS-X
I help to moderate a PC users group and I post a lot of messages and problem fixes at this blog http://www.mulligrubs.miltonulladulla.com
I am new to DC and just made a Donation to become a supporter
(Sorry it wasn't $50 but every bit helps right?)
So anyway nice to meet you all and see you around the net
Cheers  :)

Deozaan:
Hello!
-ciderman (January 28, 2008, 04:48 AM)
--- End quote ---

Lime cat is not amused!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version