ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

OK - lets get to know each other... who are you, what do you do, where from?

<< < (174/187) > >>

Sjc1000:
Holla :D
I've been crackin around on the IRC for a while, thought i should make a post here.
Im from auzzy land!
Hopefully i can contribute to this community somehow.

mouser:
Welcome!  :Thmbsup:

carolb:
Hello, I am from the beautiful state of Alabama. Trying to find my way around on this form. I have traveled to Several countries and plan on more traveling in two years.  My husband and I have a business with another 2 year lease, when that is over, goodbye staying at home.  I worked as a Registered nurse for many years and now have a Home Based Business and can work via the net where ever I am.
Love connecting and making new friends, sharing ideas and helping others.  I am a Certified Life Coach and public speaker.  Volunteering is something else I do and love helping charities raise funds.

breedskool:
The World through the internet has become a united global family, where you can easily connect with people and impact lives you might never get the opportunity to ever meet. sounds like a great idea getting acquainted in here ...

Jennylayne:
Hello!  I'm brand new here.  I am a graphic artist from St. George Utah, originally from California.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version