ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

OK - lets get to know each other... who are you, what do you do, where from?

<< < (16/187) > >>

jgpaiva:
Yes,that really is not a perfect solution,(in Portugal,i think there will only a few places ;)..problems about being a small country) but i don't think that frappr's system can be implemented (although I'm not the expert,right mouser  :Thmbsup:) and seeing the global usage meters on the server,would already allow us to have some idea on the globalization of dc...
Anyways,technical limitations apart,I'd also like to see the members in the map ;)

Redhat:
Wow I missed this thread entirely  ;D

I am 17 years of age and a director of a PC Repair company. We shall soon be moving into online retail and web services too. Very busy = me  ;) I've been twiddling with computers since the age of 9, which I suppose is much less time than most here. I am from Luton, Bedfordshire, England, UK. Don't shoot me for living in Luton!  :Thmbsup:

My hobbies include coding for the desktop and also for the web. I enjoy my work because you meet a wide range of people, and I earn more cash than my peers  ;D

To top my week off I love to go clubbing and wake up wishing I had never done it  8) :D

allen:
I live in the extreme north of Maine (USA), though I originated in South Dakota and spent time in Mississippi and Virginia while in the Navy.

These days I'm a stay at home dad with an energetic two year old and, when I have time, a free lance web developer.  When not using my time productively, pretty much just drink and bite my finger nails ;)

KaysLover:
Hi all,

I am 47, and come from Bolton in the U.K. (that's a town near Manchester for the non-U.K. people).

I have worked in an IT arena for over 25 years, and a couple of years I took voluntary redundancy  ;D ;D  :D

I have been working in a Call Centre for over a year which gives me times to browse the Internet.

My claim to fame is that I have spent  8)   8)  New Year on 5 continents 8), and as 2000 was special, it was in Australia.

My first love was called Kay and hence the name.

Harrie:
Hi!  I'm Harrie (female) and very happy about finding this site.  Think it might keep me off the streets for awhile!  <grin>

I'm from New Orleans, but ended up in Hot Springs, Arkansas after Katrina and now, I've moved to Atlanta and am hoping to settle down here for good.  I work at home as a transcriptionist.  I'm lucky enough to like my work.  I have a forum site that keeps me busy, too.  I'm married to a great guy. 

I love software, I love learning, I love programmers! 

I always read a book before falling asleep at night.  I mostly enjoy reading true stories, but sometimes fiction.   

Looking forward to getting familiar with the members here and the site itself.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version