ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

OK - lets get to know each other... who are you, what do you do, where from?

<< < (120/187) > >>

bleh75:
Nice photos  :) remind me of my pops photos when he was in Europe when he was in the Air Force.

<< California born and raised blah :huh: Glad I moved to Oregon ;D I mainly just play PC games,listen to music, and exercise.My name is Bryan and I'm pretty boring lolz.I also type slooo  :P

KynloStephen66515:
Nice photos  :) remind me of my pops photos when he was in Europe when he was in the Air Force.

<< California born and raised blah :huh: Glad I moved to Oregon ;D I mainly just play PC games,listen to music, and exercise.My name is Bryan and I'm pretty boring lolz.I also type slooo  :P
-bleh75 (March 28, 2010, 05:16 PM)
--- End quote ---

Welcome  :up:

Better late than never eh  8)

RingtailedFox:
heya, everyone!  i'm ringtailedfox... i live in canada.... i like to ride my bicycle, read books... play occasional video games... i also like talking with others and helping them out. i also enjoy working on my two websites...  as for what i do? i'm unemployed but looking for work. :)

CleverCat:
Nice 'moniker' RingtailedFox!  :Thmbsup:

Welcome and let's have a link to your sites....

RingtailedFox:
hey, thanks!  i did put a link in at https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=22903.0

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version