ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

OK - lets get to know each other... who are you, what do you do, where from?

<< < (110/187) > >>

Shades:
Yeah, if not the best!!!

After all, it is easier to crush a Beatle with a Stone than the other way around... :P

awopbamboo:
Hi All,

I'm from the UK too (as per Carol above, and zriding).  From Basingstoke in Hampshire.  And for that reason, I see no point in sending a photo!

Whats the ratio roughly of where people are from on here?  I assume the majority are from the U.S?

lanux128:
Whats the ratio roughly of where people are from on here?  I assume the majority are from the U.S?-awopbamboo (September 07, 2009, 04:17 AM)
--- End quote ---

you can check out the member map for a better picture. :)

tomos:
Hi All,

I'm from the UK too (as per Carol above, and zriding).  From Basingstoke in Hampshire.  And for that reason, I see no point in sending a photo!

Whats the ratio roughly of where people are from on here?  I assume the majority are from the U.S?
-awopbamboo (September 07, 2009, 04:17 AM)
--- End quote ---

well the people who are active in the forum are from all over really which is nice - there's no bias I find (bias = not quite the right word but does the job I think)
What the problem with Basingstoke and photos - not so nice?
If you did want to post a pic there's always the Show us the View Outside Your Window thread :)

olla86:
Hey! I am a newcomer from Boston! I am glad to be here!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version