ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

OK - lets get to know each other... who are you, what do you do, where from?

<< < (100/187) > >>

tomos:
Haha I play futsal, headers rarely occur.
-Coeluh (April 06, 2009, 08:46 AM)
--- End quote ---

looks like a good game Coeluh (did a search on youtube), I hadnt come across it before - I know people who play "indoor football" (soccer) not sure, maybe that's the same? 
is there any videos about it you'd recommend?

lanux128:
I know people who play "indoor football" (soccer) not sure, maybe that's the same?-tomos (April 07, 2009, 01:36 PM)
--- End quote ---
futsal *is* indoor football, it is just a name variant that was officially recognized by FIFA. the origins may be Portuguese - a testament to the Brazilians' prowess. :)

Coeluh:
I know people who play "indoor football" (soccer) not sure, maybe that's the same?-tomos (April 07, 2009, 01:36 PM)
--- End quote ---
futsal *is* indoor football, it is just a name variant that was officially recognized by FIFA. the origins may be Portuguese - a testament to the Brazilians' prowess. :)
-lanux128 (April 11, 2009, 11:38 AM)
--- End quote ---
Yeah indoor soccer is futsal, I thought I would use a more widely known translation of 'zaalvoetbal'. Well I prefer to watch common soccer, on the grass and stuff. Way more attractive to watch.

lanux128:
surely we're having quite a number of footy fans nowadays..

AussieRodney:
Now if I could just throw in AFL (Australian Rules Football), Rugby Union, Rugby League. American Gridiron, 7-a-side Soccer, 3x3 Junior Soccer & the funny one that Australia plays against Ireland every year, called International Football, we'd have a REAL discussion.  Heh heh.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version