ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

OK - lets get to know each other... who are you, what do you do, where from?

<< < (24/187) > >>

Tony Dodd:
My name is Brett (Tony is my online persona). I have a couple years college and I work in maintenance...go figure! I love this site and I hope others will join as this can be (and is) something great. I live in Alberta Canada and hope to start some kind of online business.

Lashiec:
Hi, my name is Marcos and I'm from Spain. I'm 22 years old and I'm studying Computer Engineering. Not working in anything, though I help my parents from time to time working in the fields. I love tinkering with the PC, although the thing I like most in this world is music (my parents wouldn't believe this, as they always complain about the time spent with the PC). Recently discovered the site, and I think this is really a neat idea, sitting in the middle grounds between shareware and freeware. I wish for the site a lot of success!

Tony Dodd:
Welcome Lashiec! This is a great site with some excellent software to try out.

mouser:
Hi Tony and Lashiec, welcome both of you to the site ; please make yourself at home

martyjn:
Hey everyone my name is martin i am from australia i am the single father of three kids the oldes being 6 soon.I have a 3 year degree (took me 4 years) in IT but was unable to talk my way into an it job.I spend most of my time with the kids and some of my spare time programming .I started programming when i was about 11 in basic on a commodore 64.More recently i am working on a set of winsock programs to play games chess,checkers,reversi etc over the internet or any TCP/IP network that i hope to enter in the Borland coder competition and it was the competition that caught my interest in this sight and this concept.
marty

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version