ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

What annoys you to no end?

<< < (98/106) > >>

Darwin:
Not sure if it's been said in this thread, but I'm sure it warrants repeating anyways...  ;)

Programs that steal focus! Pure evil!  >:(
-Renegade (May 21, 2010, 06:33 AM)
--- End quote ---

I think that this has been mentioned already, but heck, it BEARS REPEATING! Probably my biggest computer based pet-peeve...

Edvard:
@J-Mac:
The guy who put the publication up on scribd was attempting to distill the important parts of an entire wiki, I say he gets an 'A' for effort at least.
Apparently he got some stuff wrong (or possibly, slightly incorrect) and the wiki community got after him.

My beef is, I would really like to read the article, discrepancies or no.
I would have been content with a bold header in the document warning of potential bugaboos, but to have the document taken down entirely?
:nono2:

Really, this is a minor annoyance and it IS his right to publish or not publish as his conscience and reason dictate, but put together with all the similar annoyances (nonsensical 404 errors, AOL Hometown and Geocities pages cited in links, etc.) it just grates on the nerves.

fenixproductions:
"The Witcher 2" with fabulous graphics and no possibility to take a screenshot*.

*) Except buying FRAPS or taking the risk with with ATI TrayTools.

ewemoa:
Late to the party again...

Programs that steal focus! Pure evil!  >:(
-Renegade (May 21, 2010, 06:33 AM)
--- End quote ---
I agree that this is a terrible thing.

Renegade:
Late to the party again...
-ewemoa (July 04, 2011, 03:16 AM)
--- End quote ---

Another thing to be annoyed at! People late to the party! Then they just see me all sloppy drunk... It's embarrassing! They should arrive earlier and get sloppy drunk with me~! :P :D

(Just kidding :D )

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version