ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

What annoys you to no end?

<< < (83/106) > >>

40hz:
People on forums who feel they need to reply to every single post in every single thread. Or in a similar instance, people who reply to every post in a post they initiate even when their input is not required.
-Josh (December 09, 2009, 05:49 PM)
--- End quote ---

+1 with Josh!!! :P

(Sorry. I couldn't resist.  ;D )

J-Mac:
People on forums who feel they need to reply to every single post in every single thread. Or in a similar instance, people who reply to every post in a post they initiate even when their input is not required.
--- End quote ---

I don't feel the need to post in every thread, but most of the time I will reply to posts if I initiated the thread. I usually ask for advice or assistance, and if someone gives it, I feel I should thank them - whether Josh is annoyed by that or not!!   :P   :P   :P

Jim   ;D

CleverCat:
It's taking time out! And we are going to be charged 35% more each year for the next 3 years....  >:(-CleverCat (December 07, 2009, 12:34 AM)
--- End quote ---

Oh? Are they telling you it is only going to be three years? I bet as they get close to the end of year 3 something will happen and the deadline will either be extended or they'll just make that the permanent price. :(
-Innuendo (December 09, 2009, 05:41 PM)
--- End quote ---

Actually they told us we have cheap electricity! So it's a way of pushing up the cost and there will still be tariff increases after that.. >:(

We are always be told the conserve energy - then they light up all the major cities with Xmas lights! Cheek... :down:

Josh:
--- End quote ---

I don't feel the need to post in every thread, but most of the time I will reply to posts if I initiated the thread. I usually ask for advice or assistance, and if someone gives it, I feel I should thank them - whether Josh is annoyed by that or not!!   :P   :P   :P

Jim   ;D
-J-Mac (December 09, 2009, 09:23 PM)
--- End quote ---

Nope, I am annoyed at the people who feel they must reply to each and every post made in a thread they start, even if other people are having a conversation about something unrelated to the original topic.

J-Mac:
OK, you sound much too somber in that last post, Josh. I tried to include enough smileys to make it clear I was just..... joshin' with you!

(Pun intended!)  :)

Jim

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version