ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

What annoys you to no end?

<< < (82/106) > >>

cranioscopical:
Valentine's Day
-Deozaan (December 09, 2009, 02:50 PM)
--- End quote ---
You heartless devil!

wraith808:
People in a cube farm that insist on using the speakerphone on calls.  >:(

(posted as I sit here distracted from my coding by someone that shares my cube on the speakerphone with one(!) person... not even a conference call!)

JavaJones:
Employees who make things harder than they have to be.

No, I didn't ask you to do overtime and I'm not going to feel bad that you took it upon yourself to work extra hours because you "thought it was necessary and "had too much work to do".

No you can't choose which duties you'll handle and which are "not IT" - do they job we ask you to do and pay you for, or don't and we'll find someone else.

Sheesh!

- Oshyan

Innuendo:
It's taking time out! And we are going to be charged 35% more each year for the next 3 years....  >:(-CleverCat (December 07, 2009, 12:34 AM)
--- End quote ---

Oh? Are they telling you it is only going to be three years? I bet as they get close to the end of year 3 something will happen and the deadline will either be extended or they'll just make that the permanent price. :(

Josh:
People on forums who feel they need to reply to every single post in every single thread. Or in a similar instance, people who reply to every post in a post they initiate even when their input is not required.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version