ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

What annoys you to no end?

<< < (64/106) > >>

cranioscopical:
Another hotel with one of those signs in the bathroom saying, to paraphrase 'Please leave the towels you want us to launder in the bath, and we'll leave the rest, because we are lovely caring people and want to do all we can to reduce damage to the environment'.
-katykaty (July 06, 2009, 01:46 PM)
--- End quote ---
It's just a load of old flannel!

Josh:
People who seem to think that by turning on my blinker I am telling them to "Speed up"

ARGH!!!!!!!!!    :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

SKesselman:
People who seem to think that by turning on my blinker I am telling them to "Speed up"

ARGH!!!!!!!!!    :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:
-Josh (July 06, 2009, 04:31 PM)
--- End quote ---

If you're turning, just take your foot off the gas pedal, so you can make a nice, calm, perfect turn.
 ;D   ;D   ;D
If you're trying to get over to another lane, well, that's a tough one.

J-Mac:

ARGH!!!!!!!!!    :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:
--- End quote ---

Ha!  Just move to NYC. Turn signals are apparently big-ticket options there, and most must not order them....

Jim

mwb1100:
--- End quote ---

There's a corrolary to this one (which hit me this morning on my way to work): 

When moving smoothly down the left hand lane, someone in the right hand lane will jump in front of you then proceed to slow down (invariably going slower than the vehicles in the right hand lane).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version