ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

What annoys you to no end?

<< < (63/106) > >>

Darwin:
she unconsciously(?) wiped her just-licked fingers on the sofa as she was talking!!!!
-SKesselman (June 29, 2009, 10:21 PM)
--- End quote ---

cranioscopical:
And people wonder why I can't deal with roommates...gross.
-SKesselman (June 29, 2009, 10:21 PM)
--- End quote ---
See, it's attitudes like this that made me learn to eat with my toes!

fenixproductions:
And people wonder why I can't deal with roommates...gross.-SKesselman (June 29, 2009, 10:21 PM)
--- End quote ---
I see no connection.

Having roommates does not automatically mean having bad behaved ones. And even if, there is nothing wrong in telling what makes you annoyed. None of us are perfect, so it is normal to take critics.

I've used to live with other people for a long time. I have, sometimes, bad habit of not cleaning my dishes right away after use but I really appreciate that someone yells at me because of it. That helps me to get straight and leave bad behaviour behind. You can also teach someone few nice things.

That is how it goes with friends, partnership and many, many other things. You can get a rid off nasty things and / or learn to accept people the way they really are. IMHO it's just a part of being mature :p

P.S. On the other hand, after few years spent in dorm there are not so many things to be annoyed about ;)

katykaty:
Another hotel with one of those signs in the bathroom saying, to paraphrase 'Please leave the towels you want us to launder in the bath, and we'll leave the rest, because we are lovely caring people and want to do all we can to reduce damage to the environment'.

Grrr  >:(

I'm not stupid you know  :mad:

At least have the honesty to say

It costs us a fortune to wash all your towels, you awful smelly people!

Do us a favour by keeping some of them clean. It'll add to our profits or cut our losses, and you never know, we may pass the saving on to you. Or maybe not.

Oh, and as an added bonus, it's good for the environment if we're not doing so much laundry, though we know that you know that we know that that wasn't really a consideration.
--- End quote ---

mouser:
though we know that you know that we know that that wasn't really a consideration.
--- End quote ---

;D so true

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version