ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

What annoys you to no end?

<< < (23/106) > >>

Shook:
Well, there are a number of things that tick me off, considering my bad temper, but there are some that stand above everything else:
- When people intentionally take and/or mess with my stuff, without my permission. Even more so if the intention is to annoy me.
- When people frame me, as in, they say that i did something that i didn't do in reality. Even if people were kidding, i would take it as a grave offense.
- Being interrupted repeatedly while speaking. Luckily not an issue over the internet. ;)
- When people prevent me from doing whatever I'm doing or what I'm about to do (scratching my head, laying my arm across my stomach or whatever).
- Constantly losing at the same point in a video game.
- Video games that crash repeatedly and without any reason. (I'm looking at you, Fallout 3!)

... Can't be good for my mental health. :huh:

mouser:
Few things upset me as much as when i misplace something and can't find it..  Even more so when i do it repeatedly and know that i should have taken more care to keep track of it.  I really get mad at myself.

SKesselman:
Few things upset me as much as when i misplace something and can't find it..  Even more so when i do it repeatedly and know that i should have taken more care to keep track of it.  I really get mad at myself.
-mouser (May 24, 2009, 03:38 PM)
--- End quote ---

How about buying a replacement for a misplaced item, only to find it the next day...that's really annoying.

mrainey:
The fact that about a quarter of the Internet population spells "lose" with two o's when referring to misplacing something.

I just might loose my mind!

wraith808:
- Video games that crash repeatedly and without any reason. (I'm looking at you, Fallout 3!)
-Shook (May 24, 2009, 01:56 PM)
--- End quote ---

Wow... I haven't had that problem; neither have any of my friends that are playing it.  Are you patched to the latest version and are your video drivers up to date?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version